Archive for May, 2012
Posted by admin on May 30th, 2012 at 6:51 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Star of the carnage scene today was crude $CL_F which looks to be heading to test the secondary trend-line. Take a […]
Simple pattern that’s guiding us
Posted by admin on May 24th, 2012 at 12:29 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits If we break through the upper line on $SPY we should test at least the 100sma (yellow); if we break through lower […]
Charting this month’s manifestation of banker greed
Posted by admin on May 22nd, 2012 at 8:03 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits We’ve been wallowing on the bottom of the Bollinger Bands for a while with zero trust in US bankers. But $JPM, […]
New trading range?
Posted by admin on May 11th, 2012 at 10:37 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits The market has done a great job holding the 100 SMA and today’s bounce again on the 100sma on bad news makes […]
- Goodbye sweet trend
- Update III: Now what?
- Will it be any different this time, part II
- Will it be any different this time?
- The perfect chart and goal
- Government shutdown/Debt crisis in perspective — see yellow box
- John Cleese telling it how it really is
- Bit of monthly perspective on the Russell
- Keep swimming but with an eye on the shore
- Make peace with not catching every move