Archive for October, 2012
Support is working, if you’re a daytrader
Posted by admin on October 14th, 2012 at 12:05 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits We’ve often said that one of the most important things in trading is to know your time-frame. What is more sad […]
Posted by admin on October 7th, 2012 at 11:38 am, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits $AAPL gave traders a lot of interesting action this week and next week looks just as critical. Let’s take a look: […]
- Stock talk
- Goodbye sweet trend
- Update III: Now what?
- Will it be any different this time, part II
- Will it be any different this time?
- The perfect chart and goal
- Government shutdown/Debt crisis in perspective — see yellow box
- John Cleese telling it how it really is
- Bit of monthly perspective on the Russell
- Keep swimming but with an eye on the shore