Archive for December, 2012
Trade against it
Posted by admin on December 27th, 2012 at 9:43 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Ever since the panic 50 point drop in the $ES_F last Thursday night we have been talking about a re-test of it […]
What’s your edge?
Posted by admin on December 22nd, 2012 at 10:19 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits We received an email this morning from a subscriber: “This is just a general question now that I have followed you for […]
Wait for it
Posted by admin on December 15th, 2012 at 1:21 pm, Comments: 0
Share on StockTwits Like most traders we love trading $AAPL. But we don’t trade it that often– just at the big, pivotal juicy places. […]
- Stock talk
- Goodbye sweet trend
- Update III: Now what?
- Will it be any different this time, part II
- Will it be any different this time?
- The perfect chart and goal
- Government shutdown/Debt crisis in perspective — see yellow box
- John Cleese telling it how it really is
- Bit of monthly perspective on the Russell
- Keep swimming but with an eye on the shore