8 day record?
- Posted by admin
- on February 14th, 2012
We can’t remember the last time we saw a stock trend above the 20EMA chart for 15 days and even more impressive trend above the 9EMA for 8 days. $AAPL is the only stock in our universe that has done that this year. Any other examples out there (non-small cap)?
If you want to short this behemoth at least do yourself a favor and wait for the trend (at least the 20ema/60min) to break.
20EMA is blue line, 9EMA is orange.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
- Keep swimming but with an eye on the shore
- Make peace with not catching every move
- 21 days and counting
- Trade against it
- What’s your edge?
- Wait for it
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- Even if you don’t trade it, you have to watch it
- This is where we would buy AAPL
- No matter what your time-frame, be patient enough to trade against an edge