All about the 20ema/ 60min chart
- Posted by admin
- on February 9th, 2012
For short-term traders have this chart on your screens:
We are basing at the very important 135 $SPY area while trending higher on the 20ema on the 60 min chart. However note that we have tested it three times already in three days — the more we test it the weaker it becomes. If we revisit again any time soon good chance it will crack.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
- Keep swimming but with an eye on the shore
- Make peace with not catching every move
- 21 days and counting
- Trade against it
- What’s your edge?
- Wait for it
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- Even if you don’t trade it, you have to watch it
- This is where we would buy AAPL
- No matter what your time-frame, be patient enough to trade against an edge