Charting this month’s manifestation of banker greed
- Posted by admin
- on May 22nd, 2012
We’ve been wallowing on the bottom of the Bollinger Bands for a while with zero trust in US bankers. But $JPM, home of golden boy/anti-regulation Dimon, hilariously ironic “hedge” gone crazy puts it just below standard deviation 2; but it takes the now incredible events (still developing) of $FB to take us completely out of the range. All-time-Low indeed.
Bonus: guess the real stock this chart belongs to and earn a few virtual pats on the back.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
- Keep swimming but with an eye on the shore
- Make peace with not catching every move
- 21 days and counting
- Trade against it
- What’s your edge?
- Wait for it
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- Even if you don’t trade it, you have to watch it
- This is where we would buy AAPL
- No matter what your time-frame, be patient enough to trade against an edge