Daytrader chart AAPL
- Posted by admin
- on February 15th, 2012
Every day-trader we know was involved in $AAPL today and it’s no coincidence how dominated the chart is by day-trading strategies. This is what we meant when we posted an hour ago that it was “trending below the 20EMA. Whole day-trade chapters can be written about today’s action”
Trend broken on 5 min chart once 20EMA falls — dives down to S1, bounces back to now descending 20EMA/R2 where it resumes down-fall and then starts a new trend under 20EMA.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
- Keep swimming but with an eye on the shore
- Make peace with not catching every move
- 21 days and counting
- Trade against it
- What’s your edge?
- Wait for it
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- Even if you don’t trade it, you have to watch it
- This is where we would buy AAPL
- No matter what your time-frame, be patient enough to trade against an edge