Keep Calm and Carry On
- Posted by admin
- on November 20th, 2012
This poster was introduced by the English at the beginning of World War II as a way to boost morale, and keep the population calm in front of Nazi invasion/bombing. It keeps up with the image the Brits have, or at least want to have of themselves, calmly sipping tea as bombs drop down on their city.
We’re going to buy copies for our trading offices– it’s always good to keep perspective, no matter what the circumstance.
The information in this blog post represents my own opinions and does not contain a recommendation for any particular security or investment. I or my affiliates may hold positions or other interests in securities mentioned in the Blog, please see my Disclaimer page for my full disclaimer.blog comments powered by Disqus
- Update III: Now what?
- Will it be any different this time, part II
- Will it be any different this time?
- The perfect chart and goal
- Government shutdown/Debt crisis in perspective — see yellow box
- John Cleese telling it how it really is
- Bit of monthly perspective on the Russell
- Keep swimming but with an eye on the shore
- Make peace with not catching every move
- 21 days and counting